Welcome to Wellsville Central School District
Our mission is to prepare our students to be successful, contributing members of their communities through excellence in education.
Wellsville Central School DistrictBoard of Education GoalsStudent Achievement
Budget Development and Fiscal Oversight
- Continue to monitor the attainment of measurable progress in overall student, building and sub-group performance, including a 100% Secondary School graduation rate and continued PK-12 growth. Maintain a focus on the increased use of instructional technology to further the district’s mission.
- Increase family engagement.
- Continue to develop a fiscally responsible and transparent budget given the economic constraints of the tax levy limit, maximizing efficiencies while maintaining the integrity of programs and services offered in the district.
- Review / evaluate potential infrastructure upgrades and educational technology solutions that support the District’s
- Update District Policy Manual
- Continue communications to the school community via the district website, Facebook, Twitter and other emergent technologies.
- At least 1 BOE member will attend each of the Allegany County, Catt/Alleg School Board, and Rural Schools Association meetings.
- BOE members will communicate to local and state politicians when the subject directly impacts the WCSD and/or
Headlines & News
Board Member Term Length Alan Mosher, President 2023 Steven Pettenati 2022 Rex Olson 2022 Kristopher Green 2023 Heather Gill 2021 Bryan Gamache 2021 Ronald "Keith" Loines, Vice President 2021 Dawn Youmans, Board Clerk
Wellsville Central School announces the following Board Meeting Schedule for the 2020-2021 school year:
All meetings will convene at 6:30 p.m., unless otherwise noted. All meetings will be held in the Secondary School, unless otherwise noted.
08/03/20 (6 p.m.) Elem. School, Multi-Purpose Room
09/08/20 Elem. School, Multi-Purpose Room
05/18/21 (9:15 p.m.)